Thursday, December 10, 2020

nuTimes

 Hello everyone,


I have been creating nuBuilder for the last 10 or so years - with a little bit of help from my friends.


I’ve done as much as I can do, to get nuBuilder Forte to where it is but there is so much more that could be done.


So I am handing over the further development and complete direction of nuBuilder to 2 people.


These guys have shown they enjoy helping others on the Forum and they know their way around nuBuilder Forte.


And I have spoken to both guys over Zoom.


They are (forum names):


kev1n :  Director of Programming and Innovation.


Janusz :  Director of User Experience and Quality Control



kev1n Now has complete creative control over nuBuilder. He has already started a nuBuilder community on Discord to encourage conversations with other nuBuilder users.


(kev1n is also the most prolific contributor on the nuBuilder Forum)


I am looking forward to seeing where he (and the community) take nuBuilder in the future.



Yours Sincerely,

Steven Copley


No comments: