It had a completely detachable keyboard, a screen that worked in portrait or landscape and it had a stylus to write on the 'pad'.
I know, I know, it didn't have access to the internet and because of the power of PCs back then it didn't have the ram or disk space, but it was more versatile.
Do you still want one?
Reasons not to buy an iPad.
- With no stand, you have to hold it while you watch a movie.
- When the keyboad pops up it takes up a large part of the screen.
- Unlike a laptop, the screen has no cover, making it easily damaged.
- You can only have 1 browser window open at a time.
- It doesn't have a stylus.