Monday, April 18, 2011

Future Business Applications

I saw a great quote today I thought I might share. From an article called

Why the best iPad business apps won’t be in the App Store
"I’ll say it more explicitly: Native apps are for phones, gadgets and games. Touch-enabled web apps are for tablets and broad business applications."


While I'm quoting people, here is a comment made in our forum last night.
"I am so thrilled with nuBuilder. I have been using MS Access for 10 years. Then we switched to linux and I could not find a way to create front ends to my databases that would be similar to Access.

Learning Java was just too much. With Open Office Base I tore my hair out (although I like Libreoffice). But now with nuBuilder I could make an application in one weekend from scratch learning the ropes just with the excellent video tutorials. This is just awesome. "


Web Applications and therefore Application Builders are the future of business solutions.

nuBuilder should be a big part of this future.

No comments: